Reporting Your Match Scores
The winning team's administrator will be responsible for reporting the final score. To submit the match's score, select Match from your dashboard and complete the information in the section marked Report Match Score. If you need to report a forfeit, select the box underneath the forfeiting team's name and press submit. If a score is reported incorrectly, please fill out a match dispute ticket.
Filing a Match Dispute
There may be situations of disagreement over the match’s outcome. You always have the right to dispute by completing our contact form and selecting the match related category. Please remember to include any evidence that supports your claim, as it helps us resolve your case quickly and properly.
Examples of evidence to include, but are not limited to:
- End of the round & end of the match score screenshots
- Case related communication outside of the match chat
- Gameplay videos of the match with time stamps
When to File a Dispute
Here is a short list of instances where a match can be disputed:
- Incorrect reporting of a match score; wrong score, undeserved forfeit
- Cheating/ hacking
- Negative or toxic behavior
- Using players not registered on the roster
- Breaking the rules
The list above shows some examples. We encourage all participants to be familiar with the rules in order to identify when prohibited behavior occurs, and to avoid breaking the rules.